Serving the Indianapolis area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Kool Smiles of Indianapolis
3658 S East St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
2.Kool Smiles of Indianapolis
2248 E 53rd St
DentistsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
This was our second time in the office and my child was very nervous. I was nervous he never had cavitys before. I was comfortable when Esperza talked to us about what would happen and I let him leave
3.Steckbeck Family Dentistry
8007 S Meridian St
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDentists
Everyone in the office is so nice. I like that I see the same people every time I go in for an appointment. Such a friendly and professional office.
4.Farthing Annette T DDS PC & Papineau Scott D PharmD DDS
7725 S Emerson Ave
Very Friendly And Wonderful, Thanks
5.Steckbeck, Thomas J DDS
8007 S Meridian St
DentistsNo Internet Heading AssignedTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Visit our website
A great dentist!! The family has used Steckbeck Family Dentistry for more than 20 years.
8902 N Meridian St Ste 137
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Everyone is nice and has a sense of humor. I like coming in at 8:00AM to have someone ask me how i am, i find it very respectful. I also love the minimum waiting time for the appointments! Dr. Stoner
7.Dr. Maxwell Miller's Downtown Dentistry
320 N Meridian St Ste 808
I work in the dental field as a hygienist, and I CHOOSE to go to Dr. Miller. There are multiple reasons why I elect to have my dental work done by Dr. Miller. He is very conservative in recommending
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future