Buena Vista Dental
Serving the Indianapolis area. Local kids dentist in El Paso.Schedule an appointment today!
1.Marion County Health Department
3838 N Rural St
Health & Welfare ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceClinics
2.HealthNet Community Health Centers
3401 E Raymond St
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Providing Health Care for IndyCall for a Location Near You New Patients Welcome
3.Stoner Robert Thomas DDS
10537 E Washington St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Visit our website
Robert Thomas Stoner DDS is A privately held company in Indianapolis, IN. Categorized under Dentists
4.West 38th Dental
3808 N Lawndale Ave
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs Facility We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the
5.Vaughan Darlene K DDS PC
6214 Carrollton Ave
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Vaughan became a fellow in the American College of Dentists in 2001. She has been in her current Broad Ripple location for 28 years. Since she began practicing dentistry, Dr. Vaughan has kept up t
6.Kesler Family Dentistry
1619 W 86th St
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
* Treatment For All Your Dental Needs * New Patients Welcome * Adults - Children - Families * Emergency Visits * Complete General Dentistry * Please Visit Our Website for More Information
8325 S Emerson Ave Ste C1
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyCosmetic Services
Welcome to Forefront Dermatology. With over 83 offices in 12 states, Forefront Dermatology's caring and experienced dermatologists will personalize a treatment plan for each individual using the best
Serving the Indianapolis area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.