Shirk's Glass Service Inc
158 Vista Park Way, Avon, IN, 46123
1.Renewal by Andersen
1002 E 52nd St
Door RepairEmbroideryEmbroidery Design PunchingUniform Supply Service
Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish replacement windows process. Custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed. You?ll love your new windows! -------
2.Renewal by Andersen
Door Wholesalers & ManufacturersWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
3.Renewal By Anderson
115 Shadowlawn Dr
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsWindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window replacement division of Andersen Corporation - the most recognized window brand in the U.S. We custom-make beautiful, energy-efficient windo
4.Renewal By Anderson
12262 Hancock St
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Improvements
5.Ace Hardware Anderson
3833 N Illinois St
Hardware StoresKeysPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
Good place to get my light bulbs and plumbing parts easy and back to the job. Parking and service is always good. Close to the new kids park.
6.TWA Window Repair
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass-BrokenWindowsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Ask for Tim
7.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & InstallationServing the Indianapolis, IN area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Indianapolis area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.