Serving the Indianapolis area. 24 Hour Protection. $14.99/ Month.No Cost Set Up.
1.Markin Sales & Security Doors
4610 W Washington St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Caps, Shells & Liners
I have been here several times and have always had a good experience. Always helpful!
2.Ace Lock & Key Co
6180 Michigan Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
3.J C Alarm Co
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
* Locally Owned & Monitored * Residential * Commercial
4.Circle City Security Systems, Inc
5355 E 38th St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesConsumer ElectronicsVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & Repair
I first would like to say how wonderful James is. That young man took the time to get things right. He is an awesome young man. Very knowledgeable and professional. He explain what he was doing and th
5.Ashley Safe & Security
7270 E 86th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
$10.00 off a service call
Located at 7270 East 86 Street in the Northeast Business Park, across from the Castleton Post Office and behind UPS. We're in the building that faces I-69. Our customers include: Federal Government De
8227 Northwest Blvd Ste 270
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
7.Central Security and Communications
6831 E 32nd St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
CSC came to my business and conducted themselves in a professional manner.They showed up when they said they would and were complete with all of the work in a very timely manner.I really appriciated h
Serving the Indianapolis area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.