Serving the Indiana area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
2.Carol's Carpet World Inc
718 Graham Ave
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesTile-Contractors & Dealers
3.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
4.Allegheny Mountain Hardwood FlooringServing the Indiana, PA area
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersFloor MaterialsHardwoods
AMHF is a 4th generation, family owned business whose home, in Emlenton, PA, happens to be in the heart of Northern Appalachian Hardwood Country. Our family has owned, worked, lived and played in thes
5.Mike's Handyman Services
66 Setree Dr
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
Mike's Handyman Services is a top rated service professional, offering remodeling and repair services to clients who demand high quality work at reasonable prices. Let us ensure you have the highest l
Serving the Indiana area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?