2125 Oakland Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Edwards Deborah DMD
3.Marko Jr Joseph E DDS
450 N 9th St
I was surprised to read the previous reviews about Dr Marko. Although I haven't had a lot of work done, he did pull a tooth of mine and I found him to be quite personable. He put me at ease and that
4.Hogan Donald C
1265 Wayne Ave Ste 300
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
this dentist is also a total butcher
5.Brumbaugh Dennis R
1177 S 6th St Ste G
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
6.Gregg W. Wilson, DMD
841 Hospital Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Gregg W. Wilson, DMD, is an oral surgeon located in Indiana, PA. An oral surgeon is trained to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases of the gums, teeth, and jaw. We provide dental implants, wisdom too
7.Samuel R Lanzino PC
2121 Shelly Dr Ste 2
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Show off a bright and healthy smile with the services from Dr. Samuel R. Lanzino D.D.S., P.C. in Indiana, Pennsylvania. At our dental practice, we take care of patients of all ages. Our dental service
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future