Roscoe W. Scott DDS PC
9601 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66212
1.Eastland Family Dental
19401 E Us Highway 40 Ste 180
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
My family goes to Eastland and we think they're great. Two of my kids see the orthodontist Dr. Neuer as well as the general dentists Dr. Tran and Dr. Kepler. I like their digital x-rays and photos the
2.Robert N Hanson DDS PC
3151 S State Route 291 Suite A
DentistsPeriodontistsDental HygienistsPediatric Dentistry
My first visit was GREAT... Everyone was very helpful and kind. .The dentist was wonderful! I don't like going to the dentist, but I look forward to my next visit with Dr. Hanson.
3.Richard G. Mark D.D.S.
4801 S Cliff Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
General Dentistry which includes Cosmetic Restorations, Sealants for children, Implant Crowns & Bridges, Root Canal Therapy, Protective Night Guards, Quality Dentures and Partials,
4.Kern Robert J DDS PC
4437 S River Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
It's a very clean and professional office. The Doctor and staff are knowledgeable and very informative.
4731 S Cochise Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
The successful treatment of periodontal diseases, placement of dental implants, and intra-oral plastic and esthetic surgery are our passions, and we will unabashedly tell you that we expect the care y
6.Vaughn Family Dental
4437 S River Blvd Ste 110
DentistsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
My experience at Vaughn Family Dental was by far one of the best I've ever had at the dentist. I was greeted promptly by the friendly staff and they got me right back for my cleaning with the very tho
7.Wright Dentures & Dental Care
13905 E Noland Ct
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I had 20+ extractions, immediate dentures put in.First I was absolutely terrified about a trip to the Dentist let alone getting broken teeth pulled(2 of which were broken at gumline) first the dental
Richard G. Mark D.D.S.
4801 S Cliff Ave, Independence, MO, 64055
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future