Kansas City Remodel & Handyman Allen
Serving the Independence area.
1.D & H ElectricServing the Independence, MO area
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsElectricians
yp.MagicYellow.com Electrical - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
Zack and Aaron are great! They installed a few dedicated circuits and troubleshooted a few lights. We were doing a remodel and the project had come to a stop because of the difficulty in finding an available electrician. Everyone was 2 weeks or more out. But I explained to Zack the situation and the urgency and he had me scheduled within just a few days. They were on time, fast, efficient and cleaned up after themselves! I am impressed. The customer service Zack runs his business with is impeccable! He is quick to respond to all my needs and answer all my questions! I would definitely hire them again!
Perfect!This company does a great job - efficient and on time! I highly recommend them.Ron
We had Zack and Aaron install a commercial heater in our garage. This required a dedicated 240 V line and all associated hardware. Perfect, professional installation. They are very professionally squared away, knowledgeable and keenly respectful of your home, ( paper booties). I am quite OCD and these guys meet and exceeded my standards in every category. Highly recommend and. I intend to use them for any future electrical projects!
Their knowledge of what to do as soon as they entered the house was amazing. They had a plan of action very quickly and even corrected an electrical error in our bedroom. I would definitely suggest them for any electrical needs.
These guys are great! They installed a dryer plug when we purchased our new home the day after we called for a very reasonable price. Then we had a problem with our electricity going out when we removed a light fixture when painting. We tried everything to get the power going, but nothing was working. The guys came out the next morning and fixed the issue quickly. Definitely our go-to guys!
Awesome! Doesn't begin to describe Zach and his partner,I made a blind call,described the problem,Zach asked a few questions and made an appointment for the next day.The next day!Right there I was impressed,Zach arrived during the time window he said,with a smile and a great sense of humor about the problem.Very professional and very quick! Best of all he gave a quote First,so there were no suprises or hidden cost.I cannot begin to Recommend this crew highly enough.He will definitely be our electrician Every Time! Mrs.K.Hurt.
I cannot recommend these guys enough! My wife and I have been battling our rental company over our dryer line. When I called Zach actually helped me understand what actually could be going on and sent out an electrician. These guys are prompt professional and don't give you the run around. We are looking at buying a house next year and this company will be my electrians from now on. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you very much for helping me get my electrical issue resolved!
Adam and Zack from the company showed up promptly and my problem was repaired in no time. The were both personable workers and I am putting this company down as my go-to people for electrical repairs. They also honored the 10 percent off coupon on this page for being first-time customer.
Zack and Adam came out about 20 minutes after I called for a issue with a breaker and they were very professional and to the piont. I will be calling them in the future to rewire my box for me. I would recommend them to family and friends
Zach and Adam were great. We needed some work done when selling our house and they came in and gave us several different options and the prices at the same time out of a book of their standard prices. I felt like they were very helpful and did not try to take advantage of the fact we needed work done quickly. I will use them again if needed!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.