Independence Women's Clinic
19550 E 39th St S, Independence, MO, 64057
19550 E 39th St S Ste 230
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Centerpoint Physicians Group is part of the HCA Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City.
2.Centerpoint Ambulatory Surgery Center
19550 E 39th St S
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Centerpoint Ambulatory Surgery Center practices in the areas of orthopedics, urology, gynecology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and pain management. The surgery center features operating and procedu
Back & Knee Braces
www.services-connect.com Don't let the pain affect your lifeMedicare & Insurance Eligible
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.