Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
1.Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
$99 Teeth Whitening Special
I just wanted to write about the wonderful experience I had at the Pittaburgh Dental Spa! It was definitely more like a spa than a dental office. Everyone was so nice from when I walked in Carmen was
2.Pacella Jennifer DMD
133 W Allegheny Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
3.Advanced Dentistry Ameredes & Associates
1050 Oakdale Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services More Info
5450 Campbells Run Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Had a great experience Daniel was very gentle with my scaling she took her time to make sure the job was done rightMore Nearby Locations »
5.Pittsburgh Orthodontic Group
200 Commerce Dr Ste 202
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
For over 27 years, Dr. Richard Gobbie has strived to provide the best orthodontic care to the Pittsburgh community. With the addition of his partner, Dr. George Deme, they now bring a combined 50 year
6.Kenneth M Sofranko DDS
928 Brodhead Rd
Visit Dr. Kenneth Sofranko for all of your Dental Needs. We offer prompt Emergency Care and Accept Most Insurances. Veneers - Crowns - Bridges - Bonding - Restores Implants - Root Canals - Auto Clave
7.Dr. Robert Bott, DMD
4245 Steubenville Pike
Dr. Robert Bott, DMD, is a family dentist serving the greater Pittsburgh, PA, area. Dr. Robert Bott, DMD, is trained to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases of the gums, teeth, and jaw. He has been i
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future