1.Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair
8260 Engineer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Drain Cleaning Special!+3more
*A Division of West End Services *We Fix All Outdoor Plumbing From the Water Meter Up to the House *"Our Trucks are Fully Stocked to Save you Time & Money, and are Unmatched by Any in the Industry."
2.Easy Turf Synthetic Lawns & Putting Greens
Lawn MaintenanceGolf Course ConstructionLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
We've gone GREEN!! Easy Turf did our backyard and it looks gorgeous. A professional team installed the turf and now no more watering and it always looks great. Thanks for making life easier.
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Receive $55 off when you sign up for our year-round residential pest control. Call for details.
Highly Recommend For Pest Control ServicesClark was fantastic and worked quickly and efficiently when we had a terrible, chronic ant problem. We tried everything ourselves and realized that over the cMore Nearby Locations »
2931 S Santa Fe Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & TreesPlants
6.Carrillo Tree Service
548 Hilltop Dr
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Trees are a beautiful way to change up your landscaping, whether you're planting new saplings or removing potentially hazardous stumps or branches. It usually takes a storm or high winds to give homeo
7.Jus Turf Synthetic Grass & Supplies
9279 Cabot Dr
Artificial GrassLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
We are a family owned company that has been in business in San Diego since 1984. We have buyers standing right at the turf mills that are on the lookout for all types deals- closeouts, overages, and s
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.