1.Arapahoe Peak Health Center
28000 Meadow Dr Unit 210
Medical ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
I used to go to Dr. James Hutchinson who owns the practice. He was attentive and helpful with a great bedside manner and solutions for try medical issues. For female plumbing stuff I decided to switch
2.Health First Physicians
1224 Arapahoe St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
3081 Bergen Peak Dr
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
Mt. Evans Home Health Care & Hospice provides compassionate in-home medical, hospice and community support for Front Range mountain-area residents. Home Health • RN, PT, OT, speech for rehab • Support
4.Evergreen Spine & Sports Medicine
1262 Bergen Pkwy Unit E14
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersRehabilitation Services
5.Kaiser Permanente Evergreen Medical Offices
2942 Evergreen Pkwy
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Centers
6.Glenn Foust, MD
30940 Stagecoach Blvd Suite E230
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMore Nearby Locations »
7.Health Grades INC
500 Golden Ridge Rd Ste 100
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Like the reviewer before me, I signed up for a Health Grades report for a local physician/surgeon. The information that I received for $12.95 was largely pointless, and did not in any way address the
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.