1.Les Schwab Tires
970 E 17th St
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
n 10/4/2012 I purchased a battery from this company for my 2008 Acura TL. On 3/27/2014 I complained about corrosion on the positive post and Les Schwab installed a new connector. On 2/12/2016 I agaiMore Nearby Locations »
1765 E 17th St
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
Commercial Tire started as a family business in 1968 and remains that way today.
3.Wally's Auto Care & Tire Factory
2330 W Broadway St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
We accidentally pumped wrong gas into our car. the vw deaership quoted potential $1000 repair but wallys fixed the problem effectively for $150...and got usback on the road in less than 2 hours! Kno
4.Fred and Waynes Tires & Service
1970 N Yellowstone HWY
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBattery Supplies
5.Wholesale Direct Tire & Wheel
244 Constitution Way
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
500 S Utah Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
7.Wright S Warren Bud
340 Redwood Dr
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.