Local Gentle Dentists
www.1800dentist.com/GentleDentists The #1 Way to Find Gentle Dentists.Search By Zip or Call Us!
1.Brent Simpson, DDS
2960 Cortez Ave
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Simpson Family Dentistry of Idaho Falls, ID is dedicated to your health and happiness. How does a healthy, happy, worry free and pain free smile sound to you? Regular visits to the dentist and hygieni
2.Just 4 kiDDS Dentistry For Children
929 S Utah Ave
Staff is very friendly and do a great job of making my children feel comfortable. My kids ask when they get to go back every time we drive by. I would recomend them to anyone.
3.Olson, Brant N DDS PA
250 S Skyline Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontists
Here at Brant N. Olson DDS Pa Dentistry we provide all general dentistry services including: Cosmetic Bonding, Crowns, Bridges, Implants, Tooth Color Matching, Wisdom Teeth Extraction Surgery, Root Ca
4.David M. Heninger, DDS & Justin G. Frandsen, DDS
3375 Merlin Dr
At the dental office of David M. Heninger, DDS, and Justin G. Frandsen, DDS, we provide dentistry with a personal touch, offering both general and cosmetic services. Located in Idaho Falls, Idaho we p
5.Alligator Pediatric Dentistry
3365 S Holmes Ave
Alligator Pediatric Dentistry is located in Idaho Falls, Idaho and is owned by the Alligator Dentists themselves: Dr. Randy Smith and Dr. Mark Marlowe! For the last 14 years, the board-certified team
6.Atwood Family Dentistry
1759 W Broadway St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsEndodontists
During your initial dental examination, Dr. Atwood and our team will inspect the health of your teeth, gums, and your jaw. This examination will begin with a series of X-rays designed to give Dr. Brod
7.David J. Hill DDS
1400 E 17th St
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Idaho Falls Dentists
Explainplease.com 30 year in Idaho FallsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future