840 Park Ave
2.The Apricot House
500 K St
Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers
3.Carriage House Obstetrics and Gynecology
1570 Midway Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.The Discovery HouseServing the Idaho Falls, ID area
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersCrisis Intervention ServiceRehabilitation ServicesCounseling Services
The Discovery House is a Joint Commission-accredited and state licensed high-quality drug and alcohol treatment center located in Southern California. We are the premier Los Angeles rehab center for y
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.