1.Idaho Falls Clinic PA
2001 S Woodruff Ave Ste 15
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Idaho Falls Clinic, PA in Idaho Falls, ID is an internal medical practice. Internists are the medical doctors who make a practice of treating adults. They devote at least three additional years, after
2.Baker Terry MD
3200 Channing Way
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Terry Baker is a Board Certified ear, nose and throat specialist that has been serving the Idaho Falls, ID area for over 12 years. Whether you need to have an annual examination or you would like
3.Prescription Center Home Care
2250 Coronado St
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesHome Health ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Prescription Center Homecare Inc. is your hometown pharmacy located in Idaho Falls, ID. As a pharmacy, we take our responsibility for ensuring the safe and effective use and distribution of pharmaceut
4.Shoulder & Knee Center
2035 E 17th St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsFeed-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Seasons of Hope
3240 S Woodruff Ave
Medical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & Information
6.Leavitt Women's Health Care
1550 Elk Creek Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyFamily Planning Information CentersMedical Clinics
I've only been to two appointments. The office is efficient and I liked the doctor I saw both times. I was always taken back real quick. My first appointment was the initial ultrasound. They were ques
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.