805 SE Washington St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Family Practice and Urgent Care
2.My Dr Pediatrics and Urgent Care
1 W Main St
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Choctaw Nation Health Clinic in Idabel
902 E Lincoln Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Walmart - Pharmacy
1907 E Washington St
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
5.Idabel Chiropractic Clinic
1420 SE Washington St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapists
1254 S Lynn Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
1319 S Lynn Ln
Dialysis ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.