Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
1.Geris Elaine K DMD Falk Richard DMD
2752 Leechburg Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
Husband and wife dentist team.Both very good. They take their time and do it right.I would highly recommend.
2.Merlino Annette DMD
243 Hyde Park Rd
Dr. Merlino graduated from the University of Pittsburgh Dental school in 1988. She honed her skills at a mission hospital in Kenya and then worked as an associate around the Pittsburgh area. She was w
3.Robert N Obradovich DDS
4430 State Route 66
We will do our best to listen to your wants, needs, and concerns, and treat you in a professional manner. We realize your time is valuable and will make every effort to be on schedule. We want you to
4.Christopher H. Martone, D.M.D., P.C.
1625 Union Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Whether you need quality dental implants, bone graft surgery, ridge augmentation, wisdom tooth extraction or any other oral procedure, you wont find a better oral surgeon in Natrona Heights, PA than C
5.Sluser Timothy Dmd
139 Columbia Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
I just left this office in tears as a first-time patient there for a cleaning, and will never return. I waited for almost an hour because the receptionist left my chart on the counter. The dental hygi
6.Charles M Yakulis DDS
181 Washington Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Charles W Yakulis, DMD - Orthodontist in Vandergrift, PACharles W Yakulis is a Orthodontist (Orthodontics/Dentofacial Orthopedics dentist) practicing in Vandergrift, Pennsylvania. This dentist is list
7.Tylavsky William G DMD
5861 Washington Ave
Friday hours are by appointment only- Dr. William Tylavsky is a graduate of Franklin Regional High School. Dr. Tylavsky received his DMD degree from the University of Pittsburgh. After dental school h
13660 State Route 30, Irwin, PA, 15642 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future