Abe's Complete Auto Service
317 Fresh Pond Pkwy, Cambridge, MA, 02138
1.Midas Auto Service Experts
875 Hyde Park Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto TransmissionAuto Oil & Lube
2.Midas Auto Service Experts
120 Boylston St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Excellent service...Brian was extremely helpful and knowledgeable....
3.Midas Auto Service Experts
320 Washington St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
4.Midas Auto Service Experts
100 Mayor Thomas J Mcgrath Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Visit Midas in Quincy located at 100 Mayor McGrath Highway for complete auto care for your vehicle. Visit us for regular maintenance visits, a routine oil change, new tires, or repair services on your
5.Midas Auto Service Experts
40 Highland Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingMufflers & Exhaust SystemsBrake Repair
6.Midas Auto Service Experts
76 Arsenal St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairAutomobile Accessories
The Midas shop at 76 Arsenal St. in Watertown is under new ownership. The new staff is very professional.\r I had my car serviced here and it was the best auto repair experience I ever had. Anyone loo
7.Midas Auto Service Experts
476 Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingBrake RepairAuto Transmission
Everett Automatic Transmission
Serving the Hyde Park area. Local BMW Repair SpecialistsIn Everett MA
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.