Serving the Hyde Park area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Dedham Family Dental Care
395 Washington St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsPediatric Dentistry
At Dedham Family Dental Care, we know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Michael Dewey, Dr. Maureen Dewey and the entire team at our Dedham, Massachusett
162 Providence Hwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.William Lee D.D.S Family Dental Care
383 Neponset Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Lee grew up in Chinatown, Boston. Graduated from Boston Latin School in 1969 and went to Brandeis University in Waltham until 1973. In 1977 graduated with his wife, June Warren Lee, from Georgetow
4.Drs. Bankhead and Groipen, D.D.S., P.C.
1259 Hyde Park Ave Ste 102
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We are a general dental practice with two locations in Hyde Park and West Roxbury. We are a completely digital office, using the latest technology and techniques to make your dental experience as easy
110 Bridge St
6.Kool Smiles of Roxbury
2181 Washington St
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Their a amazing denist office. Extremly professional and works well with my son. I will make sure my son comes for years to comeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Naidu Suresh K DR
156 Dudley St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
Dr. Naidu is a highly trained dental professional whose goal is to provide the finest quality dental care for all his patients. Specializing in general and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Naidu's background r
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future