Serving the Hyattsville area.
1.LK Services Incorporated
5438 85th Ave
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningDrainage ContractorsSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
912 Eastern Ave NE
3.L & K Recovery
7702 Poplar Hill Ln
Yesterday, I received a phone call that one of the L&K Recovery Towing trucks was hooked up to my car. Immediately, knowing that I was not late on my car payment. I spoke with my finance company and t
4.L & K Recovery
8215 Washington St S
5.Absolute L & K Contracting, Inc
3280 Elsa Ave
Gutters & DownspoutsPainting ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Superb professional. Super knowledgeable and can deal with any task you present to him. Completely explains, in detail, all repairs and issues that need to dealt with and his plan to fix. Pleasant, pe
6.L and K Trucking
3087 Livingston Rd
Trucking-Motor FreightLocal Trucking Service
7.L and K Trucking
10330 Theodore Green Blvd
Trucking-Motor FreightTrucking-Light HaulingTruckingLocal Trucking Service
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.