1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Terry's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
3.Christy Lawn Care Services
137 Vine St
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Christy Lawn Care Services is a full service landscape and lawn care service that services the Temple, Belton, Killeen, Texas and surrounding areas. You can rely on dedicated service, quality work at
4.Austin Green Cut Inc
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
I enjoy knowing that I do not have to handle the chemicals to keep my lawn looking its best. I do not have to buy protective gear to put it down nor do I have to wonder when to do it. Brooks Guetlin iMore Nearby Locations »
6.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
7.james yard care
201 Cassandra Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.