www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.T.O. Haas Tire & Auto
16 W Avenue A
Automobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
* AAA Approved Auto Repair * ASE Certified Technicians * 27 Convenient Locations
2.Meineke Car Care Center
1223 E 30th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Tom & Dan's Tire Services
710 S Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire DealersAutomotive Tune Up Service
Tom & Dan's Tire Service is located at 710 South Main Street, South Hutchinson, KS, and provides service to the surrounding areas of Hutchinson, KS, Pratt, KS, and Wichita, KS since our opening in 200
4.Peerless Tires 4 Less
1105 E 30th Ave
All I can say, is the manager is a sexist jerk.. who like to make fun of customers with his staff. I tried dealing with him several times since I have a peerless tire card, and every time he is rude,
5.Cooper Tire Service
129 W Sherman St
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1905 E 17th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
1100 E 30th Ave
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car Dealers
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.