1.Justice Brothers Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
My name is Cody Justice and I am the sole owner of Justice Brothers Lawn Care. I currently live in Hurricane, WV with my lovely wife, Hannah. I enjoy attending church and studying God's word. I also l
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Four Seasons Outdoor Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHome Repair & MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
Called for an estimate. He was courteous and helpful. Arrived on time. Estimate was very reasonable and he started work immediately. Yard looks great and I'm looking forward to working with him
5.Mountaineer Lawns & Gardens
2418 Main St
MulchesGarden CentersLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Teays Valley Rd
Snow Removal EquipmentLawn Maintenance
7.Brandon's Lawn Service LLC
3535 Carpenter Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.