1.Hurricane Family Clinic
11 S Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
The Family Clinic has a well-earned reputation for clinical excellence and compassionate care. Our patients tell us their experience with us is remarkably different from what they have encountered els
75 N 2260 W
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
391 N 200 W
Medical ClinicsDental Clinics
Family Healthcare is committed to making lives better in Southwest Utah by providing accessible, quality health care, regardless of financial, language, or cultural barriers. We continue to evolve Fam
4.Southern Utah Clinic Urgent Care
195 W Telegraph St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Millcreek High Schhol Clinic
2408 E Riverside Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
6.Dr. Michael R Major, MD
652 S Medical Center Dr Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Dr Major,was a very very rude doctor!!!!!!!! I went to see him for some help for my back, and he never addressed my back issues at all he did not evan bother to look at my MRI's.I left his office feel
7.Planned Parenthood - St. George Health Center
595 S Bluff St
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Saint George, UT for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.