Liberty Mutual Insurance
Serving the Huron area. You Could Save Up To $509!Get A Personalized Quote Now!
1.Nicholas George A MD
530 Iowa Ave SE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
George A Nicholas, MD has served the Huron, SD area with over 30 years of experience. Specializing in family medicine, George A Nicholas is your best choice to trust with the health of your family. We
420 21st St SW
Located in beautiful Huron, S.D., StoneyBrook Suites assisted living is dedicated to serving the needs of our residents by providing assistance in those areas our residents are no longer capable of do
3.Lois I Truh MD
807 Dakota Ave S
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
This Dr KNOWS her Stuff from the inside out! I've never met someone, who at 1 glance could look at you and pretty much tell you what was wrong BEFORE running the necessary testing. I owe her my life!!
4.American Family Insurance - Craig Gross Agency Inc.
908 Dakota Ave S
InsuranceLife InsuranceInsurance Consultants & AnalystsHomeowners Insurance
34 3rd St SE
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Indepndent Living Choices
351 Wisconsin Ave SW Ste 105
Senior Citizens Services & Organizations
7.Nancy N Balvin, Other
270 Kansas Ave SE
Physician AssistantsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Serving the Huron area. Life InsuranceBurial Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.