1.Jerry's Service Station
210 2nd Ave S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingBrake Repair
Our technicians will repair all minor and major car troubles any day of the week. Stuck on the road with a flat tire or no fuel? All motor clubs are accepted by our towing service
2.US 2 Service Center
1301 E Cloverland Dr
Tire DealersGas StationsAuto Repair & ServiceTruck Rental
3.C & M Oil Co Of Bessemer
605 E Lead St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Service & RepairAuto Repair & Service
Fuel delivery is always prompt and the drivers are very nice. Offers discount when bill is paid at time of fill up.
4.Ray's Auto Repair
50849 State Highway 112
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & Service
Honest and great guy's can't go wrong with Ray's auto
5.Bulldog Auto Repair LLC
64425 Old Airport Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Did something take a bit out of your vehicle? We're the guys that bite 'em back and get you on the road again. Bulldog Auto Repair LLC takes care of all your auto repair needs. We've got all that your
6.Charlie's AutomotiveServing the Hurley, WI area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTransmissions-Other
7.Fischer's Auto RepairServing the Hurley, WI area
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies
MissionOur goal is to provide customers with HONEST, high quality vehicle repair.DescriptionFischer's Auto is a family owned and operated auto repair shop established in 2000. At Fischer's Auto Repair
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.