Local Gen. Dental Clinic
www.tomsikdentalms.net 6650 Rose Farm Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39564 Nobody Wants To Think About Decay.You Only Have One Smile! Call Today
1.Parker Dental & Orthodontics
7305 Highway 614
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
2.Papania Family Dentistry LLC
410 Security Sq
as a person who hated all dentist - dr. Pappania and dr. Rose have converted me to a person that now loves going to the dentist!0
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
4.Guillot Walter DMD
302 Courthouse Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
24370 Us Highway 98
Implant DentistryCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Elizabeth is great. Dr. Deese and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable about any dental questions you may have would refer to anyone who might ask me.
6.Allen, James W DMD
250 Beauvoir Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
James W. Allen, DMD Dr. James W. Allen is a different kind of dentist. He takes the time to listen to you and provide you with the best care possible. Rather than being rushed, you know that Dr. Allen
7.Kennedy, Gregory MD
12475 Us Highway 90
Dental ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists Referral & Information Service
GRAND BAY DENTAL FAMILY & COSMETIC DENTISTRY OFFICE HRS - MON - THURS. WE ACCEPT MOST DENTAL INSURANCE FINANCING AVAILABLE THROUGH LOCAL FINANCE COMPANY
Mobile Gen. Dental Clinic
www.eastburndental.net 5368 Zeigler Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608 Beautiful Smiles Go The Extra Mile.Call Us For An Appointment Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future