Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3200 Robinson Creek Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
I saw Dr. Liska and he was amazing! I had no pain, swelling or bruising afterward he removed my wisdom teeth! He even called me that night to see how I was doing! Great experience!
2.Scott A. Logan, DDS
3205 Robinson Creek Pkwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Casey Rene Frazier, DDS
100 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 700
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
4.Marcus A Burch, DDS
1333 Windsor St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Rushing N T
2800 Aberdeen Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3201 Robinson Creek Pkwy
Cosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant DentistryDentists
OK, so I never write reviews and I haven't been to the dentist in years! I went after I chipped a tooth and feared I would need to get a root canal. I have avoided the dentist for years because I've a
7.Miller, R Marsh
3301 Collard Rd
I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Miller and his staff. Professional, courteous -- to the point and don't waste your time. I'd had a very bad experience with a different (to be unnamed) denti
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DenturesTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.