1.Family Medicine Of Huntsville
2410 Commerce Ct SW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Lewis, Leon MD,Pc
420 Lowell Dr SE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Dr. Lewis is amazing! Love him, Wonderful bedside manners, Only obgyn I'll ever use, His staff is so sweet and went out of their way to make me comfortable and help in anyway they could. Can't say eno
502 Governors Dr SW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Judy's diagnosis saved my grand baby's life. He had been misdiagnosed in the emercency room on three occassions by a doctor named Kevin Olson. I thank god for doctors like Dr. Judy if it had not
4.Clinic For Women
910 Adams St SE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
We realize that when you choose your OB/GYN, it is not just the physician you are choosing, it is the entire practice... and we are happy you have chosen the Clinic for Women.
5.Raiford, Karen MD
910 Adams St SE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
6.Associates In Gastroenterology PC
809 Shoney Dr SW Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons
For more information please visit our website: www.aigastro.net. Dr. Ugheoke accepts most insurance
7.Eye Center The
401 Meridian St N
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
North Alabama's Premier Medical and Surgical Eye Care Facility.
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.