1.TruGreen Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWeed Control Service
I have enjoyed the services of True Green now for a little over two years now. Any concerns have always been addressed promptly.
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We have used Advantage Lawns for a few years. They are a dependable company with fair prices. They take pride in their work and Tommy is always easily reached via phone/text.
3.Harrell Lawn Care Services, LLC
2714 Willena Dr SE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
George and his crew did a fantastic job with my yard. My lawn pattern was cut straight, everything trimmed, and everything was blown off including my driveway, back patio, and front porch. Very reason
4.Mow Hawk Lawn Care
2104 Sharon St NW
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Mow Hawk Lawn Care does excellent work at an affordable price. Their work is always clean and considerate for the customers needs. Would recommend to anyone.
5.Capstone Lawn Care, Landscaping & Fertilization
2601 Newby Rd SW
Lawn MaintenanceReal Estate AgentsPressure Washing Equipment & ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Capstone Lawn Care & Landscaping is a family owned and operated company that has been serving the Huntsville/Madison area for nearly ten years. We are professional landscaping company serving both res
6.Romero landscaping & lawn care
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Romero landscaping & lawn care has been cutting people's grass for over ten years, we are reliable and we do great work, if you are looking for a well maintained lawn no metter what season then why do
7.Ron's Mobile Lawn Mower Service
124 Naugher Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairGeneratorsLawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing
Visit our website
Just had our riding mower repaired by Ron and he was incredible. He also gave me a military discount.I highly recommend him to anyone who needs their lawnmower serviced. The fact that he came here
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.