2334 Whitesburg Dr SW, Huntsville, AL, 35801
1.Flint River Dental
2246 Winchester Rd NE Ste 106
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
At Flint River Dental, we guaranteed a patient centered treatment experience with unparalleled customer service each and every time you visit! Are you ready to see for yourself the positive effect tha
540 Hughes Rd, Madison, AL, 35758
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future