Allen, Dale DMD
7898 Madison Pike, Madison, AL, 35758
1.Chase Family Dentistry
1392 Jordan Rd Ste A
Best ever! Always a good experience!
2.Hamer, Todd DMD
2315 Starmount Cir SW
Providing beautiful smiles in Huntsville since 2001 We are a general family dental practice dedicated to our patients dental health. We take pride in providing our patients affordable treatment in a c
3700 Blue Spring Rd NW
Loves my Vital Smiles Family BEST IN HUNTSVILLE!!!!
4.Barnes, Ernest DMD
500 Whitesport Dr SW
5.Patrick Laurie DMD
1111 Gleneagles Dr SW
DentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dedication and Caring in a Warm and Friendly Environment.
6.Gardner & Gardner DMD PC
107 Marsheutz Ave SW
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Gardner Family Dentistry Gardner and Gardner DMD PC Dr. Stacey Gardner & Dr. Steve Gardner Smile! You're in GREAT hands. We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helpi
7.Brooks, W Timothy Dr
500 Whitesport Dr SW
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to the office of Dr. Tim Brooks Dr. W. Timothy Brooks has over 30 years of experience providing preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry to the Huntsville, Madison, and Decatur, AL comm
Dental Associates of Madison LLC
4072 Sullivan St, Madison, AL, 35758
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future