1.Bradford Health Services
220 Providence Main St NW Unit 200
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicineDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Bradford Health Services Has Been Treating Alcoholism And Drug Addiction For More Than 30 Years. Bradford's Addiction Treatment Services Are Specifically Designed To Meet The Needs Of Patients And TheMore Nearby Locations »
2.Baker, Martha E PsyD
2313 Market Pl SW
PsychotherapistsSocial Service OrganizationsCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
3.BLOOM CHRISTOPHER PSYD
333 Franklin St SE
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalBusiness ManagementMental Health Services
4.Felder B Mellisa L PC
112 Bob Wallace Ave SW
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
5.TOCTherapy Center Htvl
927 Franklin St SE
Physical TherapistsClinicsCounseling ServicesOccupational Therapists
6.Cornerstone Counseling Center LLC
2102 Franklin St SE
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage & Family Therapists
Cornerstone Counseling Center LLC was established in 2003 by Dr. Stacy Ikard. Cornerstone Counseling Center LLC in Huntsville, AL provides individual and group counseling services to adults, adolescen
411C Holmes Ave NE
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Individual, couple, and family counseling. Stress Management, Anger Management and Parenting Training. Speaking Engagements to groups, churches, social clubs, etc. Evening Hours.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.