Serving the Huntsville area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Systems Technology Co
3215 6th Ave SW
Fire Alarm SystemsAccess Control SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesIntercom Systems & Services
Sales - Service & Installation of Commercial & Industrial Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Extinguishers, Intercom, Paging & Sound Systems. We Service Most Brands!
152 Bo Cole Rd NW
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Cable & Wire Installation
At Commsec Inc. we take pride in total customer satisfaction. We work closely with you to develop the right system for your company’s needs. Our products are designed to complement your business witho
3.A-Metro Security & Fire
555 Sparkman Dr NW
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Alarm SystemsAccess Control Systems
Metro Security & Fire is a full Service Security & System Integration Company in business since 1982. We specialize in customized security for Commercial Businesses with emphasis on Access Control, CC
4.ADT - Official Sales Center
6767 Old Madison Pike NW
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
5.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
Serving the Huntsville area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.