1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
2630 5th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Lavalette Truck & Auto
4392 5th Street Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Kevin's shop is top class has anytime g you need treats you like family his prices are very competitive and if he doesn't have it can get it next day
4436 US Route 60
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
mike and his staff are very helpful and try to get you in and out of there as quickly as possible . sometimes you may have to wait a few minutes but it is well worth the wait . good quality tires at a
2301 Adams Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.S & S Tire
3096 Woodville Dr
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3333 Us Route 60
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.River Cities Tires Inc
145 3rd Ave W
This business has been around for years, and people continue to come back because they are very fair and open with their customers. I personally have had multiple instances where they could have been
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.