1.St. Mary's Medical Center Urgent Care
2815 5th Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralEmergency Care Facilities
Worst experience of my life! I was 10 weeks pregnant and I went with a horrible sore throat, cough, and extreme sinus pressure and the nurse practitioner called it viral. Next day I got in with my reg
2.St Mary's Outpatient Ctr
2860 3rd Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
3.St Mary's Family Care
1 Chateau Grove Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
4.St Mary's Family Care-Farmdale
6475 Farmdale Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Healthplus Urgent Care Center-Saint Albans
12 Kanawha Ter
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.