Call A Pro
Serving the Huntington area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
821 2nd St
An electrical contractor in Huntington WV with over 25 years experience. License # WV029103 with contractor insurance. Estimates are generally free however if a long, (20 miles) distance drive is requ
2.Handyman Home Improvement
Ceilings-Supplies, Repair & InstallationHome ImprovementsDrywall ContractorsPainting Contractors
4706 Winchester Ave
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We are your residential, commercial, and industrial wiring specialists. From new construction, to remodels, to re-wiring, to troubleshooting, whether it is electrical, voice, or data, we are the compa
4.Monarch Service Corporation
350 16th St
Monarch Service Corporation is a Charleston, WV electrical contracting company privately owned by brothers Charles and David Lewis. Both Chuck and Dave hold themselves to the highest standards offerin
5.Nitro Electric Company
4300 1st Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & Service
For over 45 years, Nitro Electric has been providing electrical construction services to the industrial and commercial markets. We are a "full service" electrical contractor providing high-voltage, ge
6.Taylor Electrical Service, Inc.Serving the Huntington, WV area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWire & Cable-Electric
These guys were great! They got the job done quickly and were willing to work the weekend to get me up and running. Excellent work, reasonable price, and very professional. I would definitely call
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Serving the Huntington area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.