1.Dr. Charles Sisson
724 9th Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Very impressed with Dr. Sisson and his staff. I was seen at my scheduled appointment time, actually a few minutes ahead of schedule. The staff explained everything to me and was very thorough. He h
2.James N. Aldridge, Jr., DDS
350 5th Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
an extremely wise and caring dentist who does great work at affordable prices...never have been to a better dentist!
3.The Denture Store
632 13th St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Wonderful Dentist. I appreciate the care he took of my husband while having 11 teeth extractions and his immediate dentures. Wonderful Dental staff. Excellent care! 3/31/2015 Cannot thank him en
4.Judith R Woodruff DDS
1319 Hal Greer Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
I hadn't been to the dentist in a long time, so I was pretty worried going in. However, they made me feel extremely comfortable and all of my problems were taken care of by the time I left. They were
5.Gunn Family Dentistry
911 Hal Greer Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Yes, the building is small and older but the staff makes up for that in spades! My appointment was scheduled first in the morning yet I still had to wait 40 minutes before being seen. Once I was in a
6.Crockett G Roland DDS
320 12th St
DentistsClinicsProfessional OrganizationsDental Clinics
With over 30 years experience, Dr. Ronald Crockett offers general practice and cosmetic dentistry using advanced technology in a caring and friendly atmosphere. Now accepting new patients. Most insura
7.Kara M Schafer D.d.s.,
420 11th St
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future