1.Sep Medical Clinic
2625 E Florence Ave
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineWeight Control Services
Established as family practice/ general medicine since 1996 has provided healthcare to more than 50000 patients in all ages from new born to senior citizens of our community. We provide FREE Prenatal-
2.Los Reyes Clinica Medica
7934 Seville Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsWeight Control ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
Love this clinic! I would HIGHLY recommend.. Their Drs and staff are super friendly, and the wait is not long ever.. Please check them out.
3.Clinica Santa Isabel
2760 E Florence Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
Everyone at this office provides exceptional service. From the physician, the nurses to the receptionist. The office is clean, the parking is accessable and the service is top notch. Above all else Dr
4.Paloma Women's Clinic & Medical Center
2670 E Gage Ave Ste 4
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Paloma Clinic is a new OBGYN Clinic in the Huntington Park area. We specialize in prenatal care, family planning, contraceptives, STD testing, FREE pregnancy test, menopause and much more. Our custome
5.Del Rosario Medical Clinic
3400 E Florence Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysician Assistants
DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS LOW BUDGET CLINIC. Worst clinic experience. First I called to make an appointment and the day I show up for my appointment the ex gang banger chola looking American career
6.Los Angeles Pregnancy Services
3045 E Florence Ave
Medical ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsPregnancy CounselingClinics
I would like to thank Miss Irma and everyone else at L.A.P.S when I found out I was pregnant with my second child at 21 I was very overwhelmed. This organizations offers tons of support and I highly r
7.Rowan Family Medical Clinic
1148 S Rowan Ave Ste 2
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
One Stop Care for Your Medical Needs... Physical Exams, OB/GYN, Labs, X-Rays, Urology, Podiatry, Pediatrics/Adults/Geriatric Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.