PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Huntington Park area.
1.Sunset Walk-In Healthcare And Occupational Medicine Clinic PC
9201 W Sunset Blvd
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
Great service! Got appointment right away. Welcoming staff and a competent doctor, who listened and customized my treatment for me.
2.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
3.DOT CDL Medical Exam Physical Center
3400 W 6th St Ste 312
Insurance Medical Examinations
excellent doctor, excellent service and clean placeby M Hamdy
4.Angel Healing House
11031 Wagner St
Counseling ServicesHealth & Wellness ProductsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Candy has helped transform the lives of her clients and seen the tremendous benefits gained from immune boosting Reiki energy treatments, which not only alleviate emotional and physical pain, but incr
1940 Hillhurst Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsPhysical TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
6.Physical Therapy Specialists
200 N Robertson Blvd Ste 301
NutritionistsMassage TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
7.Magnolia Wellness Center
637 S Fairfax Ave Apt 101
Health & Welfare Clinics
Serving the Huntington Park area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.