Serving the Huntertown area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
2.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesHospicesEldercare-Home Health Services
It is definitely a pleasure working with Great Lakes Caring. They provide superior service and just all around great professionalism with what they do.
3.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
4.Trinity Home Care
3502 Stellhorn Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesResidential Care Facilities
Great agency! The caregiver I have for my father is outstanding! I can go to work and not have to worry about him at home. Management is always prompt in handling any of my concerns.
5.Heartland Home Health Care
1315 Directors Row Ste 210
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesHospicesNurses
Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, physical, occ
6.New Horizons Home Health Service
621 Broadway St
NursesHome Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses Registries
At New Horizons Home Health Services, we are a family of caregivers. We are sensitive to the needs and feelings of you and your loved ones and secure courteous, New Haven, IN home care professionals.
7.BrightStar Care Fort Wayne
333 E washington Blvd
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesChild Care
At BrightStar Care of Fort Wayne, our local home care team is available to you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week no matter what care you need. From childcare and adult home care to elder c
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.