AKM Auto Key Masters
8022 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28277 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.A Accurate Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
We are the key to your mobility!
4.ASAP Roadside Service
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowingAuto Repair & Service
These guys are good we came back from our trip at the airport and our battery was dead on our jeep they got there in 15 minutes!!
5.Kwik Keys Lock & Safe Inc
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We are based in Mooresville, NC to provide great service to the entire Lake Norman area.
6.AKM Auto Key Masters
8022 Providence Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesUsed Car DealersKeys
I called AKM Thanksgiving day to unlock my house ,the locksmith came in about 45 Minutes and let us in so we can get ready for our holiday meal.the locksmith was attentive and professional .highly rec
7.American Locksmith Service Mecklenburg County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Waxhaw, NC, 28173
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.