10616 Metromont Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269
1.Kreeb Family Dentistry
13210 Rosedale Hill Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.The Smile Architects
131 Marguerite Ln
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
For more than 30 years, The Smile Architects Family and Cosmetic Dentistry has provided the most technologically advanced oral care in a comfortable, relaxed environment. Serving the Huntersville, NC
3.Skotzko, Daniel D DDS
20816 N Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Absolute best dentist experience I've ever had. Staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. Immaculate office and environment; made me feel very comfortable. Very highly recommended.
4.Drs Coleman & Coleman
19910 N Cove Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Carolina Oral & Facial and Lake Norman Implant Dentistry is the only facility of its kind in the Charlotte - Lake Norman region. We combine the most experienced and well trained oral surgeons in the a
5.Crawford & Colvin
16525 Birkdle Cmns Pkwy
6.Wells John D DDS PA
16600 Birkdale Commons Pkwy
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
I went in for a consultation last year and Dr. Wells said he could do the root canal right then and there, the entire procedure took less than 20 minutes from start to finish I couldn't believe how qu
7.Tate C. Langdon, DDS, PA
15329 Hodges Circle
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
I was able to set my teeth whitening appointment easily on Dr. Langdon's website. So much convenience!
Nelsen, Jason R DDS
7920 Moores Chapel Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28214
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future