PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Humble area.
1.Northeast Cancer Center | Memorial Hermann
18960 N Memorial Dr
Cancer Treatment CentersCancer Educational, Referral & Support Services
From routine cancer screenings to complex treatment, the Cancer Center at Memorial Hermann Northeast brings together world-class skill, leading-edge technology and the most modern care available. We o
20031 W Lake Houston Pkwy Ste 200
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
3.Northeast Neighborhood Health Center Memorial Hermann
9813 Memorial Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
Terrible service. Not recommended. They are more worried about themselves than the patient. You have been warned.
4.Memorial Hermann Cancer Center-Northeast
18960 N Memorial Dr
5.Memorial Hermann Neighborhood Health Center-Northeast
19333 Highway 59 N
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Memorial Hermann Healthcare
9816 Memorial Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
18951 N Memorial Dr
Martin Diagnostic Clinic
710 Lawrence St, Tomball, TX, 77375
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.