S & S Lawn Care & Snow Plowing
3906 Grand River Dr NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49525
1.Wabeke Lawn Service And Snow Plowing Inc
4437 Byron Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
2.Efficient Lawn Maintenance LLC
4370 Chicago Dr SW # 225
These guys came when they said they would and helped us out in a tough stop when our mower broke. After enjoying a couple weeks of service and the high cost of repairs on my mower, we've just kept usi
3.American Arbor LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
I'm a very tough critic on reviews and I must say I Highly recommend these guys!! They came right over when I called, gave me a very fair quote for cutting down a huge limb on a tree I was afraid was
4.S & S Lawn Care & Snow Plowing
3906 Grand River Dr NE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service More InfoPREFERRED
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Hillbrands Landscape Management Inc
4823 Fulton St E
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
300 S State St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesPonds & Pond Supplies
We are a full service landscaping installation & design, construction, maintenance and retail outlet company. Spring Cleanup: Performed 3/14 to 4/21 (weather dictates).Clean turf and landscape beds fr
Local Lawn Maintenance
yp.areaguides.net Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.