360 36th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49548
1.Hudsonville Family Dentistry
5813 Balsam Dr
My husband and I went here, and we were both really pleased with the people and the facility. Everyone is warm and welcome, and I have never had to wait long. the waiting room is really comfurtable
2.Lubbers Matthew T DDS
5813 Balsam Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
Dr. Matthew Lubbers is a West Michigan native and enjoys living in the area with his wife and three boys. Dr. Lubbers received his bachelors in Medical Biology from Calvin College and his Doctor of De
Shoreline Family Dental Group PC
1121 Ottawa Beach Rd, Holland, MI, 49424
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future