1.Reflections Breast Health Center
1310 Corporate Dr Ste 400
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
2.Reflections Breast Health Center
4300 Allen Rd
Mammography CentersMedical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
3.Reflections Breast Health Center
2603 W Market St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
4.Reflections Breast Health Center
33 North Ave
Mammography CentersMedical Imaging ServicesMedical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
5.Reflections Breast Health Center
4125 Medina Rd Ste 100
Medical ClinicsMedical Imaging ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Reflections Breast Health Ctr
1940 Park Blvd
7.Reflections Breast Health Ctr
1940 Town Park Blvd
Mammography CentersMedical Imaging Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.