Axis Mental Health
Serving the Hudson area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Medical Walk In Clinic
7330 State Road 52
2.Arecho Medical Clinic
7537 Medical Dr
3.Pasco Eye Institute
13910 Fivay Rd
4.Gulf Coast Community Care
7801 Maryland Ave
7211 Beacon Woods Dr
6.Sparrow Health System
12417 Clock Tower Pkwy
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
7.All Care Medical Of Florida
10114 State Road 52
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Hudson area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.