1.Digestive Endoscopy Center – Huber Heights
7415 Brandt Pike
Digestive Specialists, located in Dayton, Ohio, provides gastrointestinal services to adult patients and referring physicians. The clinic offers a variety of services including consultations, office v
2.Digestive Endoscopy Center – North Main
1530 Needmore Rd
HospitalsClinicsRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
Our mission is to improve your quality of health at every stage of life by enhancing your access to top-tier health services, expertise and information. Our family of 14,000 employees provides leading
4.Children's Medical Center Of Dayton
HospitalsChildren's HospitalsMedical Centers
5.Dayton Heart Hospital
6.Kindred Hospital Dayton
707 S Edwin C Moses Blvd
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals provide specialized aggressive, interdisciplinary care to medically complex patients who require extended recovery time.
7.Dayton VA Medical Center
4100 W 3rd St
Surgery CentersNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHospitalsVeterans Hospitals
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.